THE WEBMISS
CALISTA
. 9 years old
SD 4
Djuwita school
High school musical fan
Sharpay!!
Love Purple
CHATTERBOX
WISHLIST
My love
HSM
East High
New handphone
LOVES 'N HATES
MY LOVE
Family
HSM!!
Sharpay
Ryan
Purple
Sweets
Ribena
SITE STATS
Site stats here.
counters, blog started, etc.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
selamat datang! *
welcome to my blog!
I'm Calista.
I'm new to blogger so I'm not quite sure what to post,
thank you for spending your time reading my 1st post.
signing off:
Calista:D
5:34 AM
DISCLAIMER
welcome to my online diary,
calistadiary.blogspot.com
you're at the princess' pinkish online outlet. leave a tag before leaving and i'll surely tag you back! ^^
This layout is best viewed in
1024 x 768 resolution
. it has also been tested in IE.
PRINCESS' LINKIES
Celestine
Eugenie
PRINCESS' MUSIC
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
LET'S REMINISCE
July 2009
CREDITS
Eu
nice
-- layout.
Google
-- image.
Eerie Silence
-- cursor.
xmasBell
-- basecodes.